HOLY LAND HOMECOMING 2011
Our trip to the Holy Land is on course!!
(This trip is exclusively for Lighthouse Chapel International members - Thank you)
Dates- 29th November to 4th December, 2011 (Tours start on the 29th of November.)
2. Meeting Point for all delegates: STEIMATZKY book store near the KOSKA coffee shops.
3. Welcome Sign: "LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL -
4. TOUR OPERATOR: Sar-El Tours & Conferences
5. ARRIVALS: All delegates arriving on 28th will be driven straight to their hotels in Tiberias. . All delegates arriving on 29th should ensure they get on the bus by 7am. Coaches will leave the airport at 7am prompt straight to the tours.
6.HOTELS: Below are the list of hotels that all delegates will be using during their stay in
In Tiberias (for the nights of 28th - 30th November 2011)
Royal Plaza Hotel
Leonardo Plaza Hotel
Royal Wing Hotel
Leonardo Plaza Hotel
8. REGISTRATION: There will be registration of all delegates on 28th Nov at their respective hotels in Tiberias . Delegates should ensure they register upon arrival and pick up their badges. Note that hotel check in is from 15:00hrs.
9. MEALS: Breakfast is from 6:30am each morning in the hotel delegates are check in.
· Dinner is at 6:30pm every evening except 3rd Dec when we have the dinner/gala dubbed
"JERUSALEM HOMECOMING FETE" with Presiding Bishop and The First Lady at 18:00 hrs at the Ramat Rachel Restaurant in Jerusalem. Attire is formal. Coaches will leave the hotels at 17:30.
10. TOURS: Coaches leave the hotels at 8am prompt each morning to the tours. All delegates should ensure they have breakfast on time and board the coach by 7:30am. Coaches will not wait for anyone who is late.
· Delegates need to be on the same coach throughout the tours - meaning whatever coach you are directed to join for the tours from 29th Nov, you maintain that coach throughout the whole period in Israel. The guide and driver on each coach will have the names of delegates suppose to be on his coach and will check the list before and after every tour. All delegates should please respect this for easy organization. Delegates will be given their coach numbers when they check in.
· The Tour Programme can be accessed here (CLICK)
· Jeans/trousers can be worn to all the sites. For the first two days, we will be visiting religious sites where it is required that our arms be covered so all delegates should be in long sleeves for the Day 1 and Day 2 tours.
· It will cost approximately $20 per delegate who would like to get baptized. Please advice delegates to have this money with them. They should also have a towel and extra change of clothing.
· In addition to using the Israeli currency, the shekels, US dollars can also be used. Please advice delegates to change enough money before coming. The current rate is about US$$1 = 3.728 ILS (Israeili shekels). This is subject to fluctuations.
· Tips - please note that as indicated earlier on the website, the tips to the bus drivers, tour guides, hotel and restaurant staff is not included in the package. A figure will be given to all delegates to prepare before traveling soon.
· No food or snacks will be provided during the tours so delegates should carry something to eat and drink. As per the tour package, there will be lunch (St Peter's Fish) at
· There will be t shirts (short sleeves) for all delegates. Delegates should have something they can wear under/over the t shirt to be warm.
11. WEATHER: Wintry though moderate temperatures between 14-20 degrees Celsius. Cold in the evenings. Advisable to carry some warm clothing and a cardigan. Also likely to experience rain so Delegates should carry umbrellas.
Please encourage delegates to also search on the internet for any relevant info they may need but not provided.
12. INSURANCE: All delegates should make sure they have all forms of insurance - health, accident, travel, etc.
13. DEPARTURE: Check out is at 12 noon on 4th December.
All delegates need to leave for the airport 4 hours before departure flight so please note that the coaches will be ready 4 hours before your flight time.
All delegates should please be compliant with all Holy Land Homecoming Rules!
Looking forward to a fruitful and life changing experience in the land where Jesus Lived and Walked!
Please note that there will be French speaking guides during the tours.
You cannot miss this one!